Login / Logout
Create an account
Angel’s Attic Designs
We hope you love our products as much as we do! However, sometimes things just happen. Our goal is to make returning items and reporting damaged items as painless as possible for all involved. So here are some guidelines we hope will help to keep everyone happy.
When you receive your order:
Please do not throw away or tear the packing materials until you have inspected every item in your order. If an item is damaged during shipping, FedEx will return to collect the damaged item and all packing materials. Should you need to return an item, you will need the shipping box and all the packing materials for the item including cardboard boxes and other protective materials.
Did we make a mistake or was your item damaged during shipping?
Our team works very hard to ensure your order is correct and delivered in mint condition but sometimes we make mistakes or items are damaged during shipping. Should you receive the wrong item or a damaged item, please notify us within 7 days of receiving your order and we will make arrangements to send a replacement as quickly as possible or issue a refund.
If you need to return an item:
if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will gladly accept a return and issue a refund within the following guidelines:
- Items must be returned within 7 days of receipt and are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Items that have been altered in any way may not be returned.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging. For example, a Ne’Qwa Art ornament comes in a velour presentation box inside a protective cardboard box. In order to qualify for a full refund, it must be returned exactly as received (the velour box can not be crushed or damaged and the protective cardboard box can not be missing, ripped or torn).
- If your original order qualified for free shipping and the returned portion reduces the order total below the free shipping threshold, your refund will be reduced by our actual shipping cost.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded.
Angel’s Attic Designs will not re-ship items returned for a refund when the refund is not applicable based on the guidelines above. Please do not return items that do not qualify for a refund as these items will be discarded.
- Special Sale and Closeout items are considered final sales. Return of the items will NOT be accepted under any circumstances.
Shipping return items to Angel’s Attic Designs:
- Place the item(s) to be returned in its undamaged, original packaging; preferably in the box we shipped to you. If the original shipping box is unavailable, please use a plain, unmarked cardboard box. Make sure the item(s) is secure with packing material.
- Use your packing slip as your return form and place it inside the box so we can identify your items when they arrive. We would appreciate a quick note regarding the reason for returning the item(s). i.e. wrong size, wrong color, I did not like it, it was not what I thought it would be, etc.
- Remove any shipping labels, bar codes, or stickers (except for “Fragile” stickers) that may be on the box from the previous shipment.
- Ship the package via FedEx or UPS to the following address. Please insure it for the full value of the items in the package in case of breakage during the return trip.
Angel’s Attic Designs, Inc.
9604 Havenway Drive
Argyle, TX 76226
- Once your package has arrived and been evaluated by our team, a credit will be issued to the original tender (your credit card, PayPal or Google account). You will receive an email from Angel@AngelsAtticDesigns.com with a copy of your credit memo attached. Please allow up to 3 business days for the credit to appear on your statement.
Feel free to contact Angel at Angel@AngelsAtticDesigns.com with any additional questions you may have regarding our return policy and procedures. We will respond as quickly as possible.
Based on order total
(excluding tax & shipping)
||on orders less than $49
||on orders of $49+